Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HW 44 - Comments on other people's project

To Stephen G.

Stephen, the pros and cons that you mentioned were very influential. The statistics of home birth vs hospital births particularly were well thought out and analyzed. The information you had on the hormonal/mental advantages of home births was interesting to me.


To Evan D.


Evan, I found your speech very influential, and the fact that you were able to interview a midwife at St Luke's Hospital is something that shows you put effort in to it. Also, I found it extremely interesting how the midwife responded to your question on nightmarish practices at hospitals with a "it all has a purpose if it is needed".


To Jessica C.


Jessica, To agree with Rigel, I found it very interesting that your project was based on abortion because, the topic in itself is something that we didn't really touch on as a class. Bringing that in to your project made me think more about what if my own family chose to have an abortion? What if certain family members ceased to exist? Your project made me ask myself those questions. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment